Dr. Andrea Jordheim uses a Functional Medicine diagnostic approach when helping patients transform their lives and achieve optimal health.
She strives to identify the cause of her patient’s disease/condition by uncovering any underlying biochemical and physiological dysfunction. Knowing that no two patients are the same, even those who exhibit the same symptoms, Dr. Andrea honors each patient’s unique circumstances and endeavors to restore optimal physiological function and wellbeing.
WHAT IS FUNCTIONAL MEDICINE?
- Patient focused, not disease focused
- Integrates multiple natural disciplines to reduce or eliminate dependency on prescription drugs and avoid needless surgeries
- Works in harmony with a patient’s other healthcare providers
- Utilizes truly relevant lab testing
- Aims to reduce pain and suffering
- Cause no harm to the patient
- Focus on early detection of disease and dysfunction
- Can significantly reduce a patient’s healthcare costs
- Optimizes healing and promotes slower aging
- Allows patients to enjoy life with vitality
FUNCTIONAL MEDICINE ADDRESSES:
- Nutritional imbalances
- Digestive and intestinal imbalances
- Oxidative stress
- Impaired detoxification
- Hormonal and endocrine imbalances
- Immune dysfunction
- Inflammatory imbalances
If you want to resolve the underlying physiological, biochemical, and metabolic weaknesses unique to your health issue, Dr. Andrea will work with you and, as appropriate, your other healthcare providers, to restore and maintain your health through functional analysis and careful consideration of your symptoms and their true source.